Rock Creek POA requires all realtors, builders, and "For Sale by Owner"s to adhere to the following sign restrictions:
- Colors used on signs are limited to green and white.
- Signs may not be larger than 12 inches in height and 18 inches in width. Riders can also be added but can be no larger than 6 inches in height and 18 inches in width.
- A maximum of two riders may be included on each sign.
- The maximum number of signs that are permitted on a lot is two (one for the realtor and one for the builder).
- Lots on the Golf Course or lots with exposure to two rights of way may place one sign on the front of the lot and another on the golf course or the other right of way.
- Signs cannot be higher than 40 inches, measured from the top of the sign to the ground.
- Signs may not be attached to any tree but shall be staked into the ground.
Open house signs have the following restrictions:
- Directional arrows up on the day of the open house, but not through the neighborhood.
- Notice of open house 1-2 days before stating it is open on Sunday.
- No signage is allowed at the triangle at Clubhouse and RC Parkway except the day of.